Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The PBA and me

I haven't watched a PBA in so many years, I was really excited to watch my first live PBA game right here in GenSan. Thanks to GenSan News Online Magazine and Paperview for a free all access pass I was able to get a premium seat right behind the basket. Right where the action is.


Most of the players are new although I saw some old faces. Gosh, the players I remembered then were Paras and Magsanoc and that was when the Shell team was still around. Yeah, I rooted for Shell then. The only one I really remembered was Kenneth Duremdez who was there as coach for the Coca Cola Tigers. And that's who we sort of "stalk" to get our pictures taken!


          All smiles after the game.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Have a great day!