Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Live in GenSan: Coca-Cola Tigers vs the Talk ‘n Text Tropang Texters


I started this blog to highlight the many things I experience in GenSan. While Manny Pacquiao and tuna are first and foremost in the minds of my readers, another GenSan gem is the GenSan News Online Mag a.k.a. Bariles Republic as I knew it first. It was one of the first blogs that helped me in my decision to come accept my current job in Gensan. Well, Bariles proved to be one of my new-found friends in GenSan as well.




Not only will you get the latest news about GenSan, you get freebies as well like his latest blog contest, tickets to the upcoming PBA Game in GenSan between the Coca-Cola Tigers and the Talk ‘n Text Patrollers on December 5, 2009. While I'm no fan of basketball (I am more of soccer/football fanatic), there is always the first time to watch a PBA game. So many firsts in GenSan over the past year, why not watch the Coca-Cola Tigers vs the Talk ‘n Text Tropang Texters' game in the famous GenSan Gem, este, Gym pala?

Thanks to the General Santos Local Government and the PaperView Office and School Supplies for making this event a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Have a great day!