Saturday, May 29, 2010

My weekend plans: SOCSKSARGEN Summer Safari!

It's happening this weekend, and I really look forward to it! Time to meet more bloggers, be inspired and find my blogging groove back!


Just looked at this action-packed weekend, as organized by Avel and Orman, and I know you'll read with envy! Just by looking at sponsors, I know it's going to be a fun-filled weekend:

Ice Castle Experience (Official Hotel)
Pacman Sports Bar
Le Jardin Arnevel
Piyesta KTV Bar & Resto
Coffee Club 101
Dolores Garden Resort
Punta Isla
Merl Garden Spring Resort
Red Tent Steak House
Cafe Amoree
Rollee’s Bakeshop
Pacman Water
Kuya Chito’s Takuyaki

Mayor Jun Acharon is providing our transpo needs. What more can you ask for?

Well, for those who can't come, why not join my GenSan Gems Giveaway? All you need to do is comment on any of my posts here and get a chance to get some freebies from GenSan. This month of May, I'm giving away fruit jams from Kablon Farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. Have a great day!